Thank you for your interest in Jextoban Secondary School, Lagos.
- Obtain the Application form and a copy of school prospect ( for electronic application, click here to download the application form, after which a completed copy be mail to email@example.com.
- An application fee is required to process your application. This is payable to school bursary, or Online via interswitch(this facility is not operative now)
- Additional information on the admission form includes:
- Two (2) passport photographs and a photo copy of Birth Certificate for JS1 – JS2. However candidates joining from JS2 –SS2 are considered to be transformed students, therefore they will be required to present a copy of last result from the previous school.
- An entrance examination is scheduled and conducted at specified centres.
- Subsequently, after the result of the entrance is ready, candidates will be required to undergo an Oral Interview, and if successful.
- A letter of Admission will be issued stating fee and detent payment schedule. On resumption, student will attend students orientation programme design to equip them with gruel information about their rights, duties and obligations vis-a-vis the school programmes e.g. socials, academic e.t.c.